General Terms & Conditions Of Sponsorship
1. Any amount agreed to be paid as sponsorship at the Newquay Beer Festival 2019 shall be regarded as a donation to Newquay Towan Blystra Lions Club (the club) whose aims and purposes include fund raising and providing services to other charities, good causes and local community groups.
2. In return for this donation, benefits as outline in sponsorship packages on this form will be provided to the sponsor. The organisers reserve the right to amend the details of these sponsor packages at their discretion but any substantial changes planned will be advised to the sponsor who will be given the opportunity to withdraw their offer of assistance. Minor changes to packages, which do not affect the overall notional or actual value of the benefit to the sponsor, will be made at the discretion of the organisers.
3. The club is part of Lions Clubs International and all administrative costs associated with this and the Club are paid by the members themselves through subscription. All profits raised through activities such as Newquay Beer Festival go towards the charitable aims and purposes of the club as described above.
4. In the event of Newquay Beer Festival not taking place on all of the three days planned, sponsors who have made donations will be entitled to receive their money back if the decision to cancel is made prior to 14 days before the first day of the planned festival date. No allowance or refund of sponsorship will be made, or any responsibility assumed, for any associated costs which any sponsor has incurred as a result of the cancellation.
5. The address of the club for the purposes of correspondence is ‘Newquay Towan Blystra Lions Club, c/o 65, Trerice Drive, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 2TE’ and the email address is email@example.com. The telephone number of the club is 0845 833 4981.
Hendra Holiday Park