Well, that’s it for another year – thank you SO much for helping make our second Newquay Beer Festival such a resounding success!
Over the three days, thousands of people enjoyed the beers, entertainment and atmosphere in the fantastic weather. People travelled from across the Country as well as many closer-t0-home. It was also great to see the campsite full of tents, caravans and motorhomes.
We will be announcing the final amount raised very soon – remember, every single penny of profit goes to help local causes in Newquay and the surrounding areas. Everyone who worked and organised the event did it for free as part of Newquay Towan Blystra Lions Club.
We must say a few thank-yous to everyone that helped make the weekend a success:
- Our main headline sponsors: St Austell Brewery, The Maharajah Indian Restaurant and Impact Sound and Light.
- All our other barrel and programme sponsors.
- The Newquay Voice Newspaper for their excellent coverage ahead of the event.
- Matt and his team at Hendra Holiday Park for their ongoing generosity and support.
- All of our excellent entertainment – every single act performed for free, and we really appreciate your support!
- Skinners Brewery for the loan of their cooling equipment.
- Hutton Hire, Jewsons, Newquay Fish Festival and 1st Newquay Scouts for lending us equipment.
- And of course, to every single volunteer that helped us over the weekend.
Check out photos from the weekend here:
Thank you to everyone that helped make Newquay Beer Festival 2014 such a huge success: